Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Back on Vyvanse

I guess I have decided she does need the vyvanse more than not. She was much better this afternoon. However, it may be that she needs other medicine to help with her mood or another stimulant or ADHD med. that will help her with those symptoms. I am getting more anxious about the meeting on Monday Feb. 8th at 2:30. I just so badly want it to be a good one and the doctor to be a good fit. But if not we will keep plugging along until we have figured this out. I also want to share that blogging has been such a blessing. I have learned more through this experience than I have in the last four years. It has really shown me that I need a network of parents that are going through the same thing. I really need to find some here in town too. I am sure they are out there. Maybe the doctor knows of a support group or maybe I could start one here.

Oh, and I said that in my next postI would share what my plan was to help with my depression. I have realized that I let the day get away from me and I end up feeling like that I got nothing done which contributes to my depression. I am very disorganized. I found that if I make a plan and write it down then it usually will get done. I stay focused and busy which keeps my mind from engaging on depressing poor me thoughts. I have been doing this and it has helped tremendously already. I also am going to start going to a Bible Study this week. I know that will help as well. God is so good-He never leaves us even when we feel alone and lost.

No comments:

Post a Comment