Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Blessings

Okay yesterday I played the pity party. It was good to get it out all those feelings, but now I need to focus on what is good in my life.
My blessings...
1. my three beautiful children, all girls!
2. my husband of 18 1/2 years,
3. our health- for the most part good-nobody is dying,
4. Kenzie is the most stable she has been in a long while.
5. I have a beautiful home.
6. I have a beautiful backyard with a pool.
7. I am God's child and He loves me.
8. Both of my parents are still living and love me.
9. I have a good relationship with my mother-n-law and she loves me.
10. I have lots of people praying for my family.
11. I go to a great church.
12. I am able to stay at home with my kids and be a mom.
13. I have a husband who has been so smart with our money that we are not in any kind of major debt.
14. I have lots of family who loves me-two brothers, four sister-n-laws, and two brother-n-laws plus a bunch of nieces and nephews.
15. I am exercising on a regular basis. I found zumba and love it.
16. I can teach and have done it for a long time-capable of using that gift-hopefully.
17. I am creative.
18. I do have lots of love to give.
Okay I am sure that there is more but that is all that I can think of right now. I am going to try and focus on these things instead of the other. I know that is what God wants me to do even though at times it is very hard. By the way, Kenzie was amazing to me yesterday. She really tried hard to help me and I know it is because she has been there and understands how it feels. I am glad we have each other even though I hate the thought that it might be because of me that she has these issues too. But I am heading back to the negative thoughts so I need to refocus and reread my list, keep going, head up, and strong in Christ.

1 comment:

  1. I am feeling completely depressed today after losing at my 16 year old who got into a fight with the 10 year old. She was really out of bounds. I get really tired of being a mom sometimes. Then my doctor told me my EKG looked weird and now I am going to a cardiologist. Wouldn't be surprised if I had a stressed-out heart considering everything! Just venting.

    ReplyDelete